Some known issues:
* phpBB-detection works only based on the CHANGELOG, which is part of the doc (and could be deleted in a live installation).
Found no better way to do it, still is an ugly workaround. The other "method" of detection the versoin would be the SQL-files,
but they're even more likely to be deleted in live installations. Only reliable method would probably be checking the database
itself, but that's outside the scope of this tool.
* phpnuke versions below 8.0 aren't detected.
* drbguestbook only detected via README.
* egroupware only detected via setup, may be missing in live installations.
* tikiwiki only detected via README.